Through the Data Science Club and Computer Science Club at Waterloo, I have had the opportunity to do talks and tutorials, some of which are mentioned below. The list is chronologically ordered, the most recent talks are at the bottom.
- Teaching Programs to Play Simple Games; AlphaGo
- Safe, Multi-Agent RL for Autonomous Driving: Paper presentation, the original work was done in 2016 by Shai-Shalev Schwartz et al.
- Autonomous Driving
- Basics of MDPs, MCTS
- Introductory Reinforcement Learning and DQN
- Exploration in Reinforcement Learning
- Snake-DQN with tensorflow.js, Coding Session
- Introduction to Tensorflow [colab]
- Introduction to Pytorch [colab]: Equivalent content as in the Tensorflow session, but couldn't happen due to scheduling.